Assetto Corsa Round 2 Fuji

Discussion in 'Bad Voices GT3 Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, May 1, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  2. Ken Jagger

For race 2 at Fuji tomorrow, the following members who are entered for this race have not yet selected a car/skin as required for this series - see post #1 here https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/threads/select-your-car-skin-here.3270/

John vd Geest
    Sheen (Sergio) Silva
    Joao Bernado
    Mert Kayer
    Jack Hunt
    Dani Gorrin
    Nick Nichols

You will therefore be randomly allocated a car by the server when you join from those available in post #59 above, which is very likely to not be the car make/model you have practised with. No more car allocations will be made before this race, but you are free to request a car for Race #3 on 18th May.

3. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

James Bird can't make todays race.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Good racing all. Congrats to the winner. Apologize to the guy I punted. I missed my braking point. I served my drive through. Not the best start. I came back all the way up to 4th but I had an anchor weighing be down the straights. It became so bad, I just pulled over as it felt like I was driving with my parking brake on. I've been having this problem every since Feb, when I first received my ClubSport V3 pedals. OMG, the fluttering.

Anyone have a solution? I looked on line and it seems like theirs different fixes but not specific. I made a video of my problem. Barrett, I know you have the same pedals. Have you had this problem?

Edit: I do notice one thing that fixes the problem for about half an hour. If I wiggle the wiring that's going to the brake pedal, it stops, but only for a bit.

Thanks guys.

5. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

I think loadcell is broken. Contact Fanatec Customer Service

6. Roger Hinds

Roger Hinds Pro Driver

well got the car off the grid, in a straight line, and somebody lagged out in front of me , but their car was still there, I had no chance to miss it , and I took a glancing blow that took at least 2 seconds of performance of my car. OH well I thought not again. just kept going.

7. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

I saw this in my mirror, bad luck Roger.
    I will miss the next round as I am away on holiday.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

Had a bit of brain fade in the final few laps of the race. I saw a red car coming up behind and thought it was Alex so gave way pretty easily and then realised it was Phil doing a great recovery drive and I handed him 5th place on a plate!
    Then approaching the start of the final lap I thought Joao had been lapped by Alex, so he would finish his race at the line, so I was surprised when he was still running at racing speed on his "slowdown lap" and harassing me on my final lap. Coming out of the final turn I got pushed off track and Joao grabbed 5th place, leaving me 6th. DOH!!

Must pay attention, must pay attention, must pay attention.........

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver Donator

Not really a good performance from myself. I lacked in speed and after four spins in four laps I decided to park the car. A rare thing for me to do, but it was like driving on ice, no fun at all. This was odd because I never felt that in the practice, but I alos never tried the car with full fuel load. That is my homework for the next round.

10. Barrett Erickson

Barrett Erickson Pro Driver

hey Johnny,

wow! no i've not seen anything like that. i replaced my v2 pedals with the v3 when the v2 developed some jitters with half-pedal, but they were fine when full on or full off.

i agree, it sounds like a defective load cell. shoot that vid to Fanatec and they'll probably replace them.

b