rFactor 1 Round 2 Jarama

Discussion in 'Classic Formula 1 1978 LE Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 2
  2. Miguel Santos

Miguel Santos Pro Driver

I'm sorry guys but my old G25 has died on me (probably a burned out engine, since there was smoke coming out of it) so I won't be racing for some time, at least until I can find a new wheel. I hope you guys have fun! See you all next time! Soon, I hope.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Ken Jagger

Hope you get a wheel sorted out soon and get back racing with us Miguel.

4. Ken Jagger

Please unregister from any races that you will not be running.

5. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

rfactor will not respond to my wheel (G29) even when I try re mapping the controls?

6. Fabricio Lourenço

Fabricio Lourenço Pro Driver

I'm not sure what happened.
    A texture error appeared here, I tried rejoin but it still did not work
    and when I went to open the game again to steam opened the reinstallation of the game when finished no longer gave more time to enter the server, unfortunately

Anyway, I hope the race was good.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

Horrible race for me.

At the start I saw everyone with huge lag, and I mean HUGE. It was impossible to know where to put the car because it was crazy, I think I hit Barrett but not totally sure because of the cars appearing and disappearing and even static cars. Just in case I let him pass me again. :eek:

Then I found myself alone for about 40 minutes running in 6th place, but then I had 3 consecutive spins exactly in the same corner wich send me the 3 times against the same wall... So 3 pitstops haha. :D

Obviously I finished dead last. I don't like the car at all but tracks are really nice to drive. :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Helder Carvalho

Helder Carvalho Pro Driver

Run spoiled early on, riders who think they win the race on the first corner. There are no penalties for these drivers so everything is worth it.

9. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Qualification
    Did a PB to get 3rd on the grid. No answer to sub 1:11 pace though. Well done Ricardo :)

Race
    Got a sluggish start and dropped to 4th before T1. Due to someone missing there braking point and going straight on at T1 and slipping past Phil I managed to come out of the corner in 2nd place. For a couple of laps I tried to stay with Ricardo but he began pulling away. So I concentrated on my own pace. For most of the race I was around 3 seconds ahead of Phil. I had one scare going into T1 I went off but managed to stay away from the wall. Phil closed in but he made his own mistake at some point and the gap went back out to 3 seconds. The next time I checked the gap it was 17 seconds. With the pressure off it was an easy run to the end.

Well done Ricardo you do seem to have got your head around these cars. :)

• Like Like x 1