rFactor 1 Round 2 Lime Rock Mountain

Discussion in 'Formula B USA Trophy - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Andre Lagunzad

Andre Lagunzad Pro Driver

wow this is a totally different track than what was first scheduled/posted; what a waste of practice laps! haha

3. Ken Jagger

The wrong track layout was originally posted, apologies for that. On the positive side this race is still 10 days away :)

4. Andre Lagunzad

Andre Lagunzad Pro Driver

no problem, I enjoy practice/testing anyway, and I was able to improve my baseline setup

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ken Jagger

It's obviously not my week for online racing is it?

After the races yesterday at Norisring, I was expecting a decent run today, until on the penultimate lap my PC crashed with an obscure Windows message I've never seen before. :(

Ce la vie I guess.

6. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

I'm sorry, I couldn't get home at time to race or de-register. See you in next one guys.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

In the early part of the race I had a run on the guys ahead a couple of times and tried 2 very clumsy overtakes. The second put me into the barrier. From then my steering wheel was at 45 degs to the left on the straight. Took me a few laps to get used to this. Managed to get back to doing low 1:35's. That was that. A fairly lonely run to the flag.

Well done to the winner. Sorry don't know the name :)
    Well done to the podiums :)
    Well done to those that finished :) and commiserations to those that didn't :(

8. Ken Jagger

Very well done on achieving that with such a high off-centre angle on the wheel Paul. I'm impressed! :)

9. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Yeah it took a couple of laps to get used to. It's strange up until the Norisring I hadn't that kind of damage for a very long time.

10. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Likely, mon vie seems characterized by lags. Had again two, this time it was no windows update. So I feared the same destiny, fortunately this time Michael (another Michael than at the norsiring obviously) missed me by some inches after the game relased me through the first lag. Strange somehow, I will observe that if it remains that worse I should probably stop racing until I solve this. It is not my aim to hamper the race of somebody because of my problems.

To the race itself there is not much to comment, my quali effort was weak, started second to last. But I improved my position because other drivers suffered problems also I found one second during the race. Which was not enough to compete, because the guys in front found also another second or even two. These mod is probably not my strenght.

11. Ken Jagger

It's frustrating to have problems and also to be unusually off the pace. Things will only get better Philipp :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1