Round 2 Melbourne - Albert Park

Discussion in 'Super V8 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Track violations are way too harsh on this track. Hit an orange kerb with most of the car still on the track and you get a warning. Can you increase the number of warnings given before a penalty please?

3. Ken Jagger

We have track warnings set to 5 for our AMS races, following issues with other tracks earlier this year :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cohen Blake

Cohen Blake Pro Driver

Is the server down atm?

Nvm, thought it was rF2

5. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Qualification & Race time set to both 19:00 on overview page, assume race is 19:15 this time as well?

6. Ken Jagger

Scheduling data error on my part, which has now been resolved. Consider my wrist has been slapped!

7. Aleksandr Frolov

Aleksandr Frolov Pro Driver

hello guys! wich password in room?

8. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Interesting series, nice battle with Csaba (unfornately he drove over the gras and spun out) and later with Jens. Actually I thought I´m the only one who has to make a stop, because I was surprised that I could compete with you both. Maybe if I had known it better I would have drove different.

Question to Ken, did you try to make a zero stop strategy work? Because in the end I was a bit worried, until you piitted too.

10. Ken Jagger

Yes I did, but a couple of errors lost me too much time and with a few laps to go the tyres were shot and I had enough in hand on Andrey to stop. I saw you were only 9 secs ahead after your stop, so without my errors it could've been pretty close! :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Sorry I missed this one didn't feel well enough to drive :(

• Informative Informative x 1