Round 2 Montjuich Park

Discussion in 'Porsche 911 GT1 Championship Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

The rFactor Matchmaker service is currently still down (we are in contact with ISI to establish the situation), so to join the server you need to do what we did last week for Bull Run and use the Liveracers link to obtain the IP address.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Have no idea how to get the IP address of the server.
    Ken can you give some instructions on how to do this please :)

3. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

I seem to have got in server. I just clicked on the "Join" button for the server after clicking on Live Timing link at top of page.

4. Ken Jagger

It's possible to join the server in two ways:
    1. Click on the JOIN button in Liveracers after selecting the track
    2. If that doesn't work, hover the mouse over the JOIN button and make a note of the race server IP/Port address at the bottom left of the screen. On the rF JOIN screen click on the BLUE + sign at the top, enter the IP/port details and the server will then appear in the list. Join then in the normal way.

5. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Can't see any IP address anywhere :(
    I'll give up on this as don't really like the car and concentrate on the USF2000 race tomorrow.
    Have a good race guys :)

6. Ken Jagger

Paul can you come on SRO TS?

7. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

[​IMG]

Right before the start, seems that Flavio hacked the game and got the pole :)

I was really confused about that so i forgot that I had put first gear in and because I touched the gas pedal I jumped the start. Resulted in a DT.
    Strange bug.

8. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

I seem to do good in the cars Paul dislikes.. Find some more mods he no likey;) !

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

A poor workman blames his tools.......... :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Ken Jagger

There was something strange going on with this event. In Qual I went out and didn't see any other cars in the pit-lane or on track until I got a "Synchronising" message when everybody re-appeared. On the grid at the start I never moved till the front row did and I got a D/T too!

• Like Like x 1