Assetto Corsa Round 2 Mugello

Discussion in 'FKR Formula 3 Championship Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Screenshot_dallara_f312_mugello_11-4-118-23-54-22k.jpg
    Registration

Server is up for Round 2 @ Mugello!
    Some changes for this round include the practice server having 100% grip during the week to allow fair practice laps for all & i have reduced the Race Overtime from 5 min to 2 min, this means 2 min from the time leader crosses the line on his final lap until session ends/changes then we start the 5 min +30 seconds count down again for race 2

Download Latest skin Pack for round 2 v1.1

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rob Milliken

Hi , I have some Info & feed back from SRO race control / ALL Drivers who have accents (') and other non English characters in your names .. Our stats tracking software cant handle the non English style characters !
    Also all of our game names must match our account names EXACTLY! = my account name Rob Milliken my in game name Rob Milliken any difference in these causes the results tracking to crash ..:confused:
    Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.12 - 12.21.41.50.jpg
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One way this can happen is when you have your AC set up for your non English language and you simply type your driver name as you would but it used the non English characters .. S0 remnember AS A RULE >>>YOUR GAME NAME MUST MATCH YOUR ACCOUNT NAMES TO THE EXACT LETTER WITH NO NON ENGLISH CHARACTERS<<< :D

:) Some of you will need to change both your account names and in game names for next round ! Nigel will be looking threw the data base for account names & 'in game' player names but in these 2 examples these will not work in the results software and caused a major slow down and quadtrippled the work load to get just 2 race results ..:eek::cool::(:D

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Martijn van t Land

Martijn van t Land Pro Driver

So if i create a new account here without the ' (Martijn van t Land) problems should be solved?

Just made a new account....

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Rob Milliken

Thanks M but I think we can edit your existing one ? Nigel ? We will see , But Thanks for the fix ! :D now that that's 1/2 of it ...Now check your game name in AC to make sure your on track game name its an exact match to your account name !! then we are golden ! :)

5. Martijn van t Land

If we can edit my main account here on sro by removing the ' that would be golden!

Got problems with the ' all my life:(

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rob Milliken

lol no worries we will hook you up !~:p:D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Andrea Giachè

Andrea Giachè Pro Driver

Mhhhhhh, yes I forgot I changed my ingame name to Giache', as pTracker didn't register my laps with the accent, also ACTI telemetry didn't work.
    So, if I change my name here to Andrea Giache', it should work, correct?

8. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Your name needs to look like this Andrea ( Andrea Giache ) i have sent you a pm.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  9. Martijn van t Land

o_O
    Not much practice going on at Mugello....
    Guys don't forget next race is this upcoming Tuesday, first two rounds are back to back and not in a forthnight!

Unless you all are that comfortable around Mugello and don't need the practice:p

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Martijn van t Land

@Arttu Nieminen welcome!

Good of you to join, although i'm a bit worried about your speed... especially after our little scrap last night on Shanghai track.

Looking forward to race you:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Arttu Nieminen

Arttu Nieminen Pro Driver

Thanks, looking forward to racing with you and all the other guys :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Rob Milliken

The latest skin pack for round 2 is available !
    AC FKR Euro Skin Pack v.1.1

Remeber the skin pack is NOT self extracting you need to manually place the files in the skin folder ;-)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  13. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

Vyacheslav - are you going to stream also Mugello races?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

15. Rob Milliken

Because I messed up ! lol

fixed now ....

16. Rob Milliken

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.