rFactor 2 Round 2 Osterreichring Historic

Discussion in 'ACD Historic F3 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

sorry guys, I had to unregister from today :( Enjoy and good luck to everyone!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Pole 1st race, little to much speed into right hander after the back straight and my gap was gone :oops::oops:

Dropped into 4th after I tried to overtake for 1st in T1 a few laps later,
    had then few laps of battle with Toni but after he got a little gap I dropped a little for each lap.
    Ended 4th

2nd race Pole again, this time I got that gap and managed to keep it and even expand it a little.
    Hot lap contest but did make that pole a win as stated in chat before race :cool::D:D

Congrats to podium and teammate Bill for 2nd place in race 2 after DNF in race 1.

Great races with these concept, see you at next one :)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Good fun, ty all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Qualification 1
    Got a PB to take 3rd

Race 1
    Didn't get off the line well but managed to keep 3rd. In the right hander at the end of the top straight I got hit from the right which speared me into the car of the left which speared back into the car on the right. I felt like a pinball machine. Couldn't control the car and finally span out. Now last I managed to fight back to get ahead of Ed but at the same corner I understeer off and Ed was back through. From then on the car was too damaged to mount any charge. Disaster :(

Well done to Ken :)

Qualification 2
    No where near as fast a lap as Q1 and I only managed 5th. Got another mediocre start but managed to keep in there. On the sharp left hander halfway down the hill Toni understeered and nudged me off. I went a fair way off the course and by the time I got back on and just like the last race I was last. This time there was no fight back. The guys ahead were on a very similar pace to mine so it was a frustrating run to the chequered flag. I did pick up a place when I past Toni. Disaster number 2. :(

Well done to Jens :)

I hope to have a better outing at Rouen.

• Like Like x 3