Automobilista Round 2 Velocitta

Discussion in 'Renault SuperClio SudAm Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Cant find it...saw it briefly yesterday but then gone.
    @Philipp Pichler broke it, i saw him there just before!!!! ;P

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

We had a hiccup with the hardware server licensing which is now resolved :) Sorry we can't pin it on PP :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I´m victim too, it was rather rude how the server just shutdown when I was in the middle of my race sim :confused:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

I had little practice during day and before event, had little more practice + really really enjoyed the track. liked every corner of it and guess that showed.
    Put a chicane in there and id been few seconds slower ;P
    I just hate chicanes lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

Really a fun track, I practice a bunch of hours on it jus to play on it. The chicanes was really fun once you know where to use the engine brake and then pounce on it. I would have had been on the lead lap but I had to pay my dues in the pit owed from lat race. Fast racing. See you next race.

Grats Toni

• Like Like x 5
  7. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

No love for chicanes from my side either. Thanks for the setup though, I calculated fuel for a 1:27 laptime average not for 1:25 something. I would have shared @Ramon Llupart or @Jorge Herrera destiny without it.

To my race, preparation was not ideal, the fact that i found 2 seconds in the race showed my lack of practice. After the slow start from @Jens Roos hampered mine as well and I lost one postion. But from that one it got better, @Edward Jones made it not that hard for me to repass him (really good race from you, always present in my mirrors). After Jens had one of his several moments, spun at least three times and always caught up again and repassed me, I was the majority of the race behind Jorge. As always he is hard to pass and even if you finally do it, he never gives up. I made to much little errors to end up in fourth after the spanish gasolina shortage and a missing Csaba. But I think fifth is way better than I could expect at the start.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

Well I was comfortable running in 5th but something happened to Csaba (CL again?), that put me on 4th and even with huge excursions into the grass, I still was 4th so everything was looking good. But two laps to the end I realized that fuel wasn't going to be enough, so I tried lift & coast but wasn't possible as engine brake is huge in this car. So at the end, in the final lap I just let Jens and Philipp pass me, put 6th gear and cruised to the end. I think I crossed the line with 0l. :eek:

Lesson learned and I'll put +2l in the next one. :oops:

• Like Like x 5