Assetto Corsa Round 2 Zolder

Discussion in 'Porsche Cayman GT4 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 2
  2. Davide Ricciardi

Davide Ricciardi Pro Driver

Damn... no time for racing :( a seat is available...

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. Chris Hill

Chris Hill Pro Driver

I was really looking forward to being lapped by you too :oops:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Sorry guys, can't race today. Have fun!

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Chris Hill

Chris Hill Pro Driver

If you guys are really worried about lapping me I can guarantee I will let you passed, there is no need to drop out of the race ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

It worried me, but luckily I have to stay in work :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

I can't see the server :-(
    Edit: I had another version of track

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  8. Neil Rocks

Neil Rocks Pro Driver

I wouldn't usually swear, but... What the actual heck. That's twice now I've had Content Manager go mental and cancel my race session! Has anyone encountered this thing previously? The only thing I did was tab out to fire up Crew Chief, and bam! - race vanished. Not that I was planning to win or anything from 12th but... still.

9. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Had just bought the porsche pack, was -50% ;)
    Considering the time I had with the car did okish. Brakes were little off and front too stiff but had fun.
    @Frans van der Linden all good, shit happens and you gave the spot back and we both lost 2 positions. Respect.

• Like Like x 3
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  10. Martin James

Martin James Pro Driver

Ran quali on a new setup which i shouldn't have done, I was late into the server with PC issues and had not got my eye in.. Got 3rd though o_O. I then made another wrong move and try to merge my base set up with the new one for the race - Turned out defiantly shouldn't have done that..
    Got off the line well but no room around the outside into turn one on race start so slotted in 3rd. I then had no pace on this modified set up at all, couldn't stop the car and was missing every apex until around lap 6 or 7 when i started to find the line a bit more. The opening laps i was driving in my mirrors because i had no confidence, made a number of small errors which bunched the field up a bit behind me. Steen kept pressing and although i shouldn't have, i kept looking.. Bart slipped and i was up to 2nd holding off Steen who pushed continued to push hard and we had an awesome opening battling. Bart came back as expected passing Steen and then on my tail, again a good brief battle but he got back to 2nd and pulled away. As the gap ahead increased i focused on finding the lines again with the mod set up but Jacopo then closed me down and stole 3rd for a brief moment until i was able to gain it back. The race then settled down for me and i just brought it home - pleased with 3rd considering the wrong choice from the start - wont do that again... Probably will though :rolleyes:

MJ:cool:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  11. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

I had good pace going to the race, did a bad qualify (1.40) but at the start I stayed on the inside line and that was the move, I was there with the big boys, 5th place. I'm very happy with my race pace, managed to avoid big mistakes and even fought for the podium with martin, but he was clearly faster. Lost concentration on last laps, managed to keep the position. Best result yet, see you soon!

• Like Like x 7
  12. Cant get this car under my thump (down)...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1