Assetto Corsa Round 3 Calabogie

Discussion in 'Big Boys Toys GT Tour Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ken Jagger

Submit your car & skin choice that you want to use in this race. Selection must be made by 24:00 GMT Saturday 24th Oct.

3. Tudor Morris

Tudor Morris Pro Driver

Zonda "Nurburgring" for me then please.

4. Ken Jagger

Tudor you used this at the last race so you need to choose a car you have not used yet. To ensure we all use the five cars in the list, a different car must be used for each of the first five races. The last two races can then use a car used before.
    I think this is the fairest way to do it, as if somebody uses the fastest two cars twice in the first five races and then doesn't bother with the final two, it could skew the series results, which is not what this series is about.

5. Tudor Morris

Tudor Morris Pro Driver

The original series details made no mention of this so I made my choices based on competing in all 7 rounds. I'll have to have a rethink.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

My Bad in not translating my original thinking into easily understandable text. Go ahead and use the Zonda if that's your preference.

7. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

Oh, I was also thinking the same as Tudor. As long as you used the five cars in all seven rounds. It will only be an issue for people who don't participate all rounds. And since round 2 had already quite a few of them that were there in round 1.. Maybe it is easier to pick a different car each round then until you have driven the five cars.

8. Ken Jagger

That was my intention, but if guys don't want to do that then fair enough.

9. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Working this saturday...again

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Ken Jagger

Race is Sunday Toni

11. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

Pagani Zonda R - Kunos Racing skin

• Like Like x 1
  12. Phil Brown

Phil Brown Pro Driver

Zonda please Ken

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ken Jagger

Brabham BT62 Orange

14. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

I was going to use the Maserati at the last race and got booted when server switched to race so I guess I’ll stick with the Maserati.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ken Jagger

A point to remember for non UK/Europe based guys running today. The UK and most of Europe changed clocks last night (-1hr) for the end of summer Savings Time, so if you do not live in these areas the race will be 1hr later for you until/if you change your own country clocks. If you are not exactly sure of the time difference please check here for current timezones https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The series schedule already shows this +1 hr difference as I allowed for it when compiling the series. And before anybody says anything about it :rolleyes: we are still using GMT times.

16. Phil Brown

Phil Brown Pro Driver

I was an hour late for the race :(