Automobilista Round 3 Hungaroring

Discussion in 'Porsche Cayman Cup Closed' started by Nigel Middleton, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

These cars are a lot of fun with close racing, was in a fight with Ken and Scott and we were catching Flavui who was in first place then my grip levels started to fall off that is when i realised i was racing on a worn set of tyres forgot to change them :mad:

Grats to Scott on the win

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

LOL you weren't the only to make the same mistake Nigel, as both Barrett and I did the same thing and started on our Qualy tyres.....DOH! And that was after I had explained to AMS Newbie Barrett all about the tyre selection process before the race.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Ahh, thats why you guys where in the pits so long, I thought some of you were having a beer break;) I should have thought to remind y'all of the tire thing.
    I was thinking about dropping to the back at the start to give myself a workout, but my sim froze and did it for me. Ken put up a great fun fight, and I had to trade some paint to get it done!
    Too bad Flaviu had an early mistake and gave it to me. Dunno why these cars work for me so well but I'll take it..

Ken have these cars been run before here or at R2p? I seem to remember another mod but I think it was a 911 mod that I couldnt stop from spinning when the tires got hot..

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

No they've not been run here before, but I did host a series using an rF1 version of this mod at Moonshine last year before it shutdown. I don't remember seeing it used at R2P.