Automobilista Round 3 Hungaroring

Discussion in 'F3 Euroseries Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Due to holiday commitments I'm gonna miss this one, have a good race :)

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

what a great mod!
    obviously struggling little with allsorts but good racing and battles...2nd stint ( went for repairs ) i put 2 more clicks to front wing and
    suddenly started going much much faster and was really great feeling to drive.
    ofc i pushed too much then and spun and decided to call it but nevertheless had fun on track!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Glad you liked it Toni :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

It was a fantastic combination of car & track, the F3 is a pleasure to drive with all of you guys!

My race was a little bit a roller coaster, but somehow I found myself 3rd lasting two laps. But Gabriel just put new fresh tyres, closed the gap and in the last lap he passed me like a rocketship, so at the end 4th was way more than expected so really happy about the result.

Next track I think I only drive it once many years ago in rFactor, but I remember it was quite nice, some of the few great tracks created by Tilke. :)

• Like Like x 4
  6. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I have love/hate relationship with the Hungaroring. Same yesterday, quali was quite good (only the gap to the top three was huge) and I had a very good start. I passed @Csaba Lako around the outside of turn one. Then @Mariusz Lebioda outbraked himself a bit into the chicane and I was on the verge to snatch P2. But I could not use my momentum because I had to avoid to crash into him. In the next trun Csaba passed me back. And from then on it got only worse, the car got nervous with increasing tyre deg therefore @Jorge Herrera and @Ramon Llupart closed the gap until I spun.
    I had maybe a chance to pass at least Jorge again, but front left was dead (deja vu of brands hatch), I was surprised that it did not blow up.

I need to work on my tyre management. Anway, congrats @Mariusz Lebioda , seems you are now the dominator in this series ;)

• Like Like x 4