rFactor 1 Round 3 Kyalami

Discussion in 'LMPC Sprint Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Cesare Pomarici

Cesare Pomarici Pro Driver

Sorry friends if I do not answer in chat when we are on the track but I do not understand.
    Write to me in forum if you want so I translate and I can answer

Congratulations to Ken and Toni who were doing my times, and all good:):);)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

An unrelenting pursuit from Toni had me overheating for most of the race, especially with the heatwave we are experiencing in the UK at the moment.
    How I managed to hold him off I don't know, but it's one I'll remember for a long time :)
    A special call-out to Illia Kutsyn who had a very strong first race here at SRO, whilst he had my BVR Teammate Ed Jones shadowing him closely throughout the race.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

my setup was hastely done so at some corners just wasnt sure what gear to use.
    but on 1st sector and little forward have to say my pace was outstanding. then towards the end of lap started to loose on straights exits. thats where thought my ratios are a bit off.
    with people running max speed with rearwing of 1..really want to be sure about overtaking.
    but at times was so close i had ti watch where track is from under kens rearwing. what a feeling :D
    Ken was cooked for whole race and was sure mistake will come but it never did. good job!
    1st half basically just followed and didnt slipstream. I was still driving for win IF leader made mistake. in that situation where leader is under 10 seconds and 2nd and 3rd start fighting for position...its soon 30seconds for leafer as competitiin lose time fighting it out.
    grats Cesare...next time we cook you!!!! :D

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Cesare Pomarici

Cesare Pomarici Pro Driver

Yesterday I had a very good race pace very consistent in the times, after the 20 lap I pushed less thinking not to make mistakes.
    In Imola, maybe you cook me, it's a track that I digest badly:):);)

• Like Like x 2