Assetto Corsa Round 3 Pau

Discussion in 'Porsche Cayman GT4 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 2
  2. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

I'll probably skip this. The race will be so boring. The results of qualifying are also the results of the race, if nobody hits the wall. You can drive 10 seconds slower per lap and no one will pass you as long as you drive in the middle of the road. Only take good exit always to main straight and you win.

3. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

if nobody hits the wall? it's gonna be a wall festival for me :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

You won't be the only one Jacopo. :D

5. Chris Hill

Chris Hill Pro Driver

Lot of this going to be happening :D

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Steen Toudal

Steen Toudal Pro Driver

Family related stuff has come up, so I'm gonna have to miss this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

I'm so glad this is over :confused:
    wall festival, as predicted

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

What's life without a challenge once in a while? You should've seen it from my car. :(

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

At some point I understand Henri, but as I saw that Pau is part of the calender I immediately registered for the race. Great track to drive, probably bad if you want passing but thats not everything. You fight against the track and if somebody is faster plus commits to a move, than the rule for Pau is, let them go. Simon and Frans managed to pass me without that I let them through.

I gained a lot of places at the start, that was very chaotic as well as the first lap in general. That was like to drive in the rush hour. Then I had always some pressure from behind from Ed, so I couldnĀ“t relax that much and I also caught Jacopo. My move into turn one was a bit half hearted, sorry, nearly took both of us out. A few corners later Jacopo made a mistake and I could avoid him barely. P6 in the end with out a bigger wall contact, good one. I thought this would be only a one off appearance but maybe I will join you in some more races.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 6