rFactor 2 Round 3 Red Bull Ring

Discussion in 'ADAC GT Masters Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I won't make this race due to being away on holiday, so please use the Vote system to start Qual on time.
    Have a good race :)

2. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

I have downloaded the red bull ring but its not showing in game? any ideas? (all my other rfactor 2 tracks are in folders but the red bull download is just a file and not in a folder is this the problem?) many thanks for any help Sean.

3. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Sorry all sorted.. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Was just going to post, Pleased you got it sorted Sean :)

5. Bret Metcalf

Bret Metcalf Pro Driver

Hi guys,
    I am getting "package not available" when trying to join the server. I have installed the track no problem, it looks like the get mod is not working for some reason, it starts to download the vmod but then just stops. Can someone please have alook?

Many Thanks,
    Bret

6. Nigel Middleton

Package not available means the server has something you do not, check track and mod.

7. Kahel Grahf

Kahel Grahf Pro Driver

Also have 'package not available'... and I triple 'mic' check... I'm sure, I have both the car and the track...

8. Nigel Middleton

Try now it will be ok have redone the mod.

9. Kahel Grahf

Kahel Grahf Pro Driver

Thanx... it's working fine now.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Eric Cline

Eric Cline Pro Driver

Good racing today sorry to camaro for bump into one on lap 20. fuel was totally off and had to pit but I haven't set up my vr enough to change pit settings .dead on pit lane :/ had problems with this track download all week .but it finally worked..il make sur to have enough fuel next week...good racing again

• Like Like x 1
  11. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

No problem Eric, was an exciting race with many position changes and some close racing. I would not have stayed in the top 2 or 3 until the end anyway, since front tire wear and fuel usage caused major under-steer; I cant believe my front right tire made it to the finish line!

• Like Like x 2