rFactor 2 Round 3 Red Bull Ring

Discussion in 'DTM 2019 Preview Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

I believe @Joseph Wright is still taking part in this series, he asked for his Oreca livery to be converted to the DTM car so here it is for round three...

So if I can politely ask that the SRO team has the download liveries option switched on....hehe ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Ken Jagger

Our rF2 servers always have the download skins option enabled.

Nice repaint too :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Oh yeah for sure my friend, It's just there was some difficulties with the Endurance Series and rebooted servers so mentioning just in case :)

5. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

The grid is full for the Red Bull Ring event. This is good news. However, there is a red lighted driver who would like to participate. To free grid slots for drivers wanting to race, we will be removing members who have not participated in any of the prior events. Those drivers are listed below. If your name is on this list you will be removed unless we hear from you by tomorrow and you confirm that you will be racing in the next event.

@Kevin Elmes
    @Joseph Wright
    @Marcos Junior
    @Chris Mathews
    @Cohen Blake

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright Pro Driver Broadcaster

I will be racing indeed. Finally have a free Saturday. Thanks @Andrew Harper for this amazing livery!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

SRO over the past 6 months or so have a lot of members signed up for races with no shows, We are growing at an alarming rate, if you have signed up please unregister or you will be penalised, Thank you.

8. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I just remembered about the 1 hour difference, and rf2 is taking forever to download SRO DTM R3.rfmod?? anybody else? did dtm mod get updated?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  9. Ken Jagger

No the mod was not updated after initial creation Scott.

10. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

something was messed up in my packages, I uninstalled a couple sro.mods and now it seems to work..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry guys myself and Carl have just got home from work, Have fun.

12. Alexandr Meshkov

Alexandr Meshkov Pro Driver

Fun stuff! Thank you all for that race :)
    Top speed was against me today and couple my own mistakes on track in battle of p10 :D

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini Pro Driver

Well done guys, that was quite enjoyable.
    First half an hour of chasing Sergey, but then I messed up my pitstop because I changed my rearwing-setting and it took a lot of extra pit-time ;(
    That caught me really off-guard. On all other cars I did that so far it didn't add extra pit-time.

Rest of the race some tough overtakes with almost no draft-effect on these cars, but back to p2 and no incidents, so good stuff :)

cya next time hopefully

14. Martino Maggiolo

Martino Maggiolo Pro Driver

You're a gentleman racer Mr. Joseph Whright. I hope that pass wasn't over ambitious.

Bloody stop and go for pit speeding:confused:....but I really enjoyed that!!!

Cheers,
    MM

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright Pro Driver Broadcaster

Not at all. I locked my tyres into turn 1, which made me turn into you and cause you to go around. I loved our little fight. I tried to make my car as wide as possible. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

Had a good start. Seems like someone stalled towards the front. Got side by side with a driver going through turn 1. Left plenty of space for his car to come back on track but when he did I got punted into the armco at 100mph. Had to drive the rest of the race with bent steering. The second race in a row to get punted on lap 1. Ugh. Frustrated... It was a challenge to get back up into the points but I still had fun. Not so sure I'm looking forward to the next one.

18. Dmitriy Vozniy

Dmitriy Vozniy Pro Driver

@John vd Geest, I'm not sure you had to let me through. It's probably my fault. :confused:

19. Kevin Elmes

Kevin Elmes Pro Driver

Sorry for my no shows but I am having pc problems and need a new mother board and I am going for a new i7 9700K build so it's going to be after Xmas that I can race again but I will be back in the new year and able to make all the races :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Maybe :). You were going wide on that apex and I had a change to get inside as you closed it again. I wasn't sure at the time either :p. No problem for me.