rFactor 1 Round 3 Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'Formula B USA Trophy - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. António Oliveira

António Oliveira Pro Driver

Halfway through the race I started to get tired and did some rookie mistakes. Guess I'll have to work on consistency for next race :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Well I´m not a rookie but does not save you from rookie mistakes.
    I crashed my car after the esses and it was undrivable so I had to pit. Lost nearly a lap therefore it was nearly pointless to continue but that´s not an option for me.

I would assume that your consistency will improve automatically after your first race ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Despite my ongoing problems with screen freezes which cost me several places early in the race, I had a longish fight with Lor for many laps. He was clearly running more wing than I was, as generally I could pull a little gap out on the return straight, but he would reel me in pretty quickly round the rest of the lap. I figured I could hold him off to the flag, but a small mistake on my part gave him a gap I couldn't then close down again. Another freeze near the end lost me more time, but I was generally happy to survive and reach the flag.

• Like Like x 1