rFactor 2 Round 3 Silverstone National

Discussion in 'ACD Fiat 500 Metalmoro Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Roel Postma

Roel Postma Pro Driver

Sorry guys can not be there tonight. Have fun!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

same here :( . good luck all.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Same here. Have fun!

5. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Tracklimits :mad::oops:

6. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Sorry Phil. Ken said there would be none. Should be an error. Klaus had the same torture.
    Good Racing tonight. Would have deserved a larger grid. Grats to Paul and Ken, you gave me a hard Time and pushed me so hard, that i was cooking my tires. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Races went ok :cool:

Race 1 - Q3, bad start and small mistake dropped me to 6th but got back to 3rd
    Race 2 - Q6 (did not get that perfect lap), manage to get to 4th and close to 3rd but hard to pass :)

Great racing with several fellow racers, great fun. If close in pace you really need that little mistake to happen :D

And link for race stats
    https://simresults.net/190423-2OM

To bad for Klaus and Phil, I'm sure Ken will clear things up regarding track limits.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

Sorry but I think I misunderstood you when you asked the question. To clarify this here is a post from an earlier race back in 2018:

"I've yet to find a definitive explanation of the inner workings of rF2 Flags, but all SRO rF2 servers are set to BLACK Flag Only. However track cutting/overrun, either by intention, error or accidental means will incur rF2 in-built Penalties such as drive-through's for multiple cuts (usually 3 by default) and pit-lane speeding. These are a function of the track design and nothing to do with Flag settings within the Sim. We cannot turn them off without modifying the original track files, which we do not do at SRO."

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

Csaba Lako and Paulo Lima excluded from Race 2 results as they had not registered for the 2nd race. Sorry guys.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Csaba Lako

Csaba Lako Pro Driver

oops :rolleyes:! :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Paulo Lima

Paulo Lima Pro Driver

Ooppsss
    Sorry, totally forgot :confused:
    Won't happen again

• Like Like x 1
  12. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Well I´m driving rf2 for a while and it is not the first time that I had noticed strange track limit penalties. Once at a race in Oulton park I avoided a spinning car by driving over the gras and got three dirve throughs. From that point of view the behavior was nearly sensible. Therefore my comment above just expressed my incompentence...
    Likely that was payback to train only four laps before heading into Q, that should get better in the next couple of weeks.

• Like Like x 1