rFactor 1 Round 3 Snetterton

Discussion in 'Sports 2000 Challenge Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

Bad first lap for me, at the end I recovered to 6th but in the last corner of the last lap I went to the wall and lose a tyre. 8th at the end and a miserable finish :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Miguel Santos

Miguel Santos Pro Driver

And once again rF1 does its thing and delivers another thrilling race! A good one for me, apart from a couple of mistakes and being rear-ended by Herrera after my stop. Still I felt good with the car and had a good rhythm, but it was only good enough for 2nd this time. Great CLOSE battle with Jim during the first laps! rFactor 2020-04-29 22-27-31-20.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I had forgotten how quick this track version is with only two slow corners in the whole layout. Along the way I had some tough and close racing with Andre, Franco, Ramon & Julian and probably a couple of others. What it did reveal to me was that I think I need to look again at the gear ratios I was using, as I seemed to lose a bit of ground on corner exit, but that could've just been me being slower :D.
    When Csaba stopped very late I thought I might've had a sniff of a chance to put him under a bit of pressure, but he was his normal cool self and didn't make any mistakes, unlike me:eek:.

• Like Like x 1