rFactor 2 Round 3 Sochi

Discussion in 'Renault Megane Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

3. Nuno Rodrigues

Nuno Rodrigues Pro Driver

and again. like in first race, i had been taken out by someone. One touch and i still grab it, but then another one and it took me to the wall.
    no fun this way.

4. .... i agree on the “no fun” comment, i refer back to race 1, where I believe it was you that took me out on the first lap! That’s racing!

5. Eric Moinet

Eric Moinet Pro Driver

For the record, I've build this track several years ago with a friend for Grand Prix 3 and never raced it since then, so I'm particularly happy and proud to finish on podium tonight.
    Nice battle with Barrett in the first part of the race, then we probably both decided it was time to preserve tyres. :rolleyes:
    See you all next race.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thoroughly enjoyed that race, @Mark Hightree pushed me hard in the first half of the race. I think he made a couple of little mistakes in the second half as I saw my lead increase on a couple of occasions by more than a couple of 10ths here and there unlike in the first half. Kept me honest all the way through.........great race Mark. Very pleased to have got my first win under my belt since joining

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

A fun race today and some good competition. I was pushing as hard as I could but Chris never made any mistakes. Congrats to him on his first win at SRO. Hope there are many more to come. I think our cars were equally fast but as he pointed out I made mistakes and it cost me too much time. I set my fastest lap on the last lap. Not sure why I waited until then to go fast :). Also congrats to Eric for the podium finish. Looking forward to the next one at Baku.

• Like Like x 2