rFactor 2 Round 3 Sonoma Nascar

Discussion in 'USF 2000 Road to Indy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jordi Torrent

Jordi Torrent Pro Driver

The car floor touches many areas of the track. It's a difficult and technical track... a bumpy track. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ricardo Ferreira

Ricardo Ferreira Pro Driver

Well not bad taking into account that my first laps was in Q1. I already knew it the track, but this version with all of these bumps are very bad.

So Q1, R1 was to understand the track and how car behavior here. Anyway it was a good race finished P2. Nice race from @Caitlin Penny.

Q2 I did a mistake, so P3. In R2, I had the right pace (more and less) but I was pushing to much for the setup that I had, so little touch in wall I lost front wing.

So in end of the day P4 It was a good result

I didnot had time to practice for this one, (race sunday, this one today and anothe race sunday)
    I will try to practice more for next race to fight with @Caitlin Penny ;)

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Jordi Torrent

Jordi Torrent Pro Driver

20210504230027_1.jpg I ran out of gas in the middle of the last lap. It's nice to have opponents with such sportsmanship.
    Thanks @Ken Jagger for pushing me to the finish line. Nice gentleman attitude!!

I think I reached the finish line in P6

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

I was wondering what happened to Ken. & I did see someone who I though was pitting, I was thinking it was strange. I just love these cars.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I hate to see guys not finish the final lap due to running out of gas, which is why I usually complete another lap after the chequered flag until I see everyone has finished. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2