Round 3 Spa Francorchamps

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Championship 1988 S1 Closed' started by Nigel Middleton, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server updated to v0.941

Server is up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

hi mates! i had a big problem getting on the server today. i got the message, to installl the mod manually. I deleted
    all F1 1988 files manually, when i restarted then steam launcher updated automatically and everything was ok at least.
    Please try if anybody has the same problem.
    cu on Tuesday

3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

I updated mine then went on the server without any problems.

I see there has been drivers on there and not reported any problems.

4. Stefano Coletta

Stefano Coletta Pro Driver

Not a great race for me I lost so much going off road and for car repairing, then I drove the quickest I could to get back some places. Sorry to see Dino Paolini didnt join. hope to see you the next round

5. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

Very challenging race. Had sweat rolling into my eyes. Cockpit was hot. Always fun trying to chase down John. But I make too many mistakes and one big mistake at the end when I miscalculated fuel by one lap and had to coast a lot. I think I lost a position because of that. And had a few close encounters with cars sitting on track. The standing start is always a good time. Car in front of me stalled a bit but it seemed like we got through it ok. Great race guys. Looking forward to next time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Great stuff in general, but hard candy for me! Most every driver had a big mistake during the race, mine happened a few min before the end,
    my bad, so i lost the podium. Stefano and Sinan had incredible pace, respect!!!
    At Monza we should have a larger grid - looking forward!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Michael Schmiedel

Michael Schmiedel Pro Driver Donator

A nice race for me. I had a bad start but then only a few mistakes. I was also able to chase Gerhard across the track. : -)

Thanks for the fair play of all the drivers.

Oh, the March is the new Williams. : -)