Project Cars 2 Round 4 Barcelona

Discussion in 'SRO Lamborghini Super Trofeo Europe Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Germano Intorcia

Germano Intorcia Pro Driver

weather tonight?

Attached Files:

3. Rob Milliken

Kenny sets the server up for the series .. but its winter at the track location irl and most likely closed due to frozen track lol:D

4. Bob Wilms

Bob Wilms Pro Driver

Dont see the practice lobby ...

5. Rob Milliken

it should be up soon .. keep refreshing .. If its not on in the next 10 min I will put it up ;)

6. Bob Wilms

Bob Wilms Pro Driver

ok see it

7. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Ouch! I got flipped and destroyed and then the next corner Kenny takes me off the road (like he was upset?o_O) someone make a short youtube for me? since pc2 wont let me save a replay until the end of race..:confused:

8. Germano Intorcia

Germano Intorcia Pro Driver

Bugs of game canot save race . Get angry for all, pcars ,race ,incident ,mistake ...im very sad hight temperature 35 c . My car was setup with low temp. 10 c . Max

9. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Many apologies for the contact. Before and when we touched I could not turn.

My wheel seems to be acting very odd as I'm constantly locking up (50% pedal usage and 60% brake pressure). Then steering is awful, understeering or oversteering all the time. Sometimes the steering feels delayed then it feels really light. Anyway changed to my older wheel after the race and that seemed to want to turn as I wanted too!

• Like Like x 1