rFactor 2 Round 4 Brands Hatch GP

Discussion in 'BTCC NGTC Challenge Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Ken Jagger

IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE

The Tyre selection ( available in the car Tuning Menu before joining the server ) for this race including the Qualifying session is limited to the following:
    Medium/Soft/Wet

If an incorrect tyre option is used, it will result in Disqualification from the race results.

3. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Sorry I didn't make it to the race.
    I had the wrong version of the track but when I downloaded the new version and extracted it to my packages folder it did not show up when I started rf2, so I could not install it.
    Edit: I now realise that I have 2 packages folders (Don't know why) and that the game was showing me the other folder.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Radek Sirc

Radek Sirc Pro Driver

Guys, thanks a lot to all rivals and to all organizers too. That´s pity only six driver took part in the last race :-( Because English tracks and these cars is fantastic combination! Any way, for me it was wonderful championship, very thrilling to the last corner of Brands Hatch track. It went all wrong for me from the beginning today... my qualification time was terrible, I was able to get to 1:30,6 in practice, in this qualify I was about 1,3 second slower... wtf? The start of the race was terrible too, because very agresive Ken Jagger overtake me and at this moment were two cars between me and Manuel. I knew I have to finish only one position after Manuel. I tried to fight with Ken but he is really hard as rock. Fortunately he made a mistake and i was very close to catastrophic accident at this moment. Then I was succeed with overtake of Jens. It was still enough for me so I did not attack to Manuel extremely hard. Still in the last lap I made a mistake, but it was not fortunately fatal. Guys, whole championship was one of the greatest experience in my simracers career:) Thank you once again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Manuel Alves

Manuel Alves Pro Driver

Congratulations for the championship, Radek. It was a good race. I got a good start and tried to save tires. At the end I had 40% so perhaps I saved too much tires:)
    Like Radek said the championship was over the moment he got behind me. One point at the end.
    Thanks everyone for racing, thanks SRO for this series and see You all next time.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

A big thank you to everyone who ran in this series, your support here at SRO is much appreciated. :)

• Like Like x 1