rFactor 2 Round 4 Mexico

Discussion in 'Formula E - Closed' started by Dino Paolini, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini Pro Driver

c`mon guys 3 only racing?
    Pretend that everything above 160 torque doesn't exist and there is some fun to have with this car. Wheelspin won't ne crazy anymore and you can do your setup based on that available traction with no compromises. If you follow that rule you will have much less frustration.
    Quali is not a factor anyway with a small field.

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

A disappointing turnout for this race with 8 entries, but only 3 turning up on time (sorry you missed the start Tony :() and 5 who didn't either unregister or apologise for not being able to run.

3. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini Pro Driver

+ what Ken said also

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

To bad with the low turnout, with a bigger field it would be challenging raceses. Understand these are not for everybody and the number of availible races are low for a paid car pack. The offline AI don't either work so well as the AI do not apply the one pitstop limit. And to top it, the number of higher quality tracks is low as well.

Got pole with a small gap to Dino. At the start of the race, for some reason, I have saved (and not noticed) the wrong brake bias in my race setup so I turned the car around under braking. Got some damage and the car got very loose in the rear. Could be that when I have done my AI races offline, I use 19 AI drivers so guess the realroad build up more grip.

Manage to get to mid race and changed car, after that it worked better. But then I got a bit distracted after a few laps and went into the wall with some damage again and non straight steering wheel. The power management was much better this race, but not up to Dinos level yet.

Cross my finger for better turnout next race, that would be great.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Sorry for missing this round, I had intended to be there but got delayed and was unable to unregister or post warning of my absence.