rFactor 2 Round 4 Mosport

Discussion in 'USF 2000 Road to Indy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, May 12, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

Hi. Do we have a race password? :)

3. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

the practi password don't work either.

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Race pwd is now set.

5. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

6. Ricardo Ferreira

Ricardo Ferreira Pro Driver

Undoubtedly my best race here.
    2 Races, 2 Poles, 2 fastest laps, led every lap and 2 wins.
    I did a little change in setup for Q2, race was better in single lap, but worst in several laps. @Toni Talvitie was always in the tow, but luckly he did a little mistake.
    WD to podium.

PS: @Darrel Kruger I didnot understand the question in rf2 chat.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

Well should have practiced..
    anyhow joined 45mins before event so had little time and took the one setup i had for this car.
    Practiced some laps in and with little tunes got into 2nd in Q. Not bad, since usually do better in race.

Race 1, good start and managed to hang in there for half the race allmost. Car started to feel snappy as it had such a big weight transfer going on in faster corners. Had to to be really smooth with lift off or it would jettison somewhere. Then my water class dropped to floor around halfway of the race and watched that little stream going closer and closer to power unit of my wheel so had little moments of heel'ntoeing brake, gas and power unit :D
    Didnt have any effect to the result tho. @Ricardo Ferreira was faultless and too fast.

Q2 was so close to pole. Actually did mistake in final 2 corners and lost 2 tenths there! Then comes the warmup and i was so afraid of that wobblywobbly that stiffened up front little so eventually Race 2 had very understeery car and it was game over. That Q setup would have been perfect but to win, you gotta try things!

These are great events and wish had more time to take part than race here and there. Havent been enjoying racing lately so this is a fresh breeze ( also that ac bmw we doing here ).

cheers all o/

• Like Like x 3