Assetto Corsa Round 4 Paul Ricard Race reports & screens !

Discussion in 'FKR Formula 3 Championship Closed' started by Rob Milliken, May 15, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2018.05.07 - 11.34.30.21.jpg
    Have Your Say !​

2. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

hi Rob, guys - if anyone interested, I've got replays from yesterday's qualy and races.

3. Richard Tippet

Richard Tippet Pro Driver

I am interested Patrik... I had them saved was working on the highlights video and then windows performed an update and I have lost all my Assetto Corsa settings and replays

4. here is my screenshot of the race :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

hi Richard, here is link to files:

6. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

..any replay from it? ;)

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Richard Tippet

Thanks Patrik :) I managed to get the replays back on my PC but it's awesome to have these as another back up... now I am just trying to get the video of the highlights to render... it keeps crashing on me so not too happy with Davinci resolve at the moment...

8. Richard Tippet

• Like Like x 3
  9. Magny Cours track banned usage of own recording devices (like GoPro) so I only have default on-board video, but the quality is very bad. I plan to drive in few other places this year so hopefully will have nice video from my camera

10. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

thanks for the report. just didn't remember part "Trefny turned into the rear of Tippet clipping both of them nto a spin in front of Smith" and found out that it was really not me crashed into you. I was already off track after previous hit :p

11. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

np. just curious to see any real replay ;) you are lucky to have that possibility to drive a real F2 on real track :)

12. Richard Tippet

oops I think it was sammy, he missed his braking locked up into the side of you then went really wide at the chicane then nudged me off.... all racing incidents in my eyes... sorry Patrik I will edit that part :p

13. you can watch some recording from other runs here: https://www.youtube.com/user/eline77/videos
    now I'm a bit faster :) but still room to grow of course

14. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Thanks for the replay files ! they have been uploaded to the SRO AC downloads and can be found on the Champ pages HERE

• Like Like x 1
  15. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

wow, great :) I watched the one at red bull. looks like really cool experience ;) could you pls send me some info about it via PM? I found its only little above 4 hours driving from my home to Spelberg. ..time to start saving money and try it by myself :D

16. Richard Tippet

EURO F3 Highlights video is up... We need a commentator... for hightlights and for the live streams!

there might be a few errors in the video... it also turned out a bit squished... but it has taken me 3 days to sort this out thanks to having to recut the footage twice! :p lol Anyway I put it up on my channel for now... but if the Sim Racing Online guys want to upload to theirs feel free to download and upload :)

Tippet :)

• Like Like x 3
  17. Martijn van t Land

Martijn van t Land Pro Driver

Will there be a practice server up for F3 at Vallelunga Classic?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

All SRO servers normally go up 2-4 days before the actual race and in some cases with AC and PC2 even earlier :)