Round 4 Snetterton 300

Discussion in 'ACD Endurance Cup UK Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry to miss this race as I'll be away. Have a great race :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

FYI - be careful in and after T1. If you go off the track you can easily slide on the grass far away to the fence. BUT.. the fence is not functional and you just flip over to the gap, outside of the track area. you are carried to the pit and race is over for you

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server up.

4. Denis Gorelov

Denis Gorelov Pro Driver

Sorry for this race, i forgot that this car got cold brakes, and did idiotic strike. Car was damaged, i was recessed, lost car in last corner braking.

5. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

it was nice race actually. in qualy I did not do my best lap, but it was enough for 3rd place.
    and race.. It is hard to believe for me, but I again f.cked up my start.. I was blessed by idea to go to pee before race.. and I missed the start LOL :D Then I was really curious what will happen as I've got red light in the pit during warm up round. fortunately the green went just after last car passed finish line after start and I was able to begin. then I passed cars one by one to the 4th place and we had some fights with Szolt for 3rd place. He made few mistakes so I was able to pass him. I finished 3rd "thanks" to Denis, who left the race. Otherwise I'm still too slow to catch up to these fast guys in front ;)
    Thanks everyone for the race. :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Well, get punted in the second turn was far from an ideal start. Made some mistakes and got 4 Stop and Go penalties for a cut which gained me no time at all.
    I was really mad about that, thought on a rage quit but decided to finish the race. Drove my personal best in the last lap, which is also a sign that I had not enough practise as I only arrived 15 before the qual.
    It seems better to call it a day on this series as this is no fun at all and I made a clumsy mistake in quali which hampered Klaus. Sorry about that.

7. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Had hour to get around track and do setup. not sure how long its been since have raced snetterton
    so took awhile to learn the corners.
    Setup came out good to just before qualify so it was all set.

good race