Assetto Corsa Round 4 Snetterton 300

Discussion in 'Lancia Fulvia HF S1 Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, May 18, 2020.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

I enjoyed a lot yesterday's race, was fun really despite the fact that we raced only 5 guys (its a really shame to register at an event and then you don't show up). I did a very good start and somehow Paul and Kiril found themselfs on the grass so at second lap i think found myself leading the race.. Great :p after a couple of laps i made one of my few mistakes and Paul overtook me, as Ken, Luis and Kiril did also. Ok i know i am not fast as the other guys are, but i think i have improved myself, i was running at 2:14 - 2:15 most of the time so i wasn't to much slower from the front runners. Anyways congrats to Paul for the win and of course all the guys who raced yesterday.
    P.S. Louis, i thought you would be even faster, something wrong with the setup? :)
    P.S 2. Ken you are a gentleman :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ken Jagger

Don't do yourself a disservice Vasilis, from what I saw you drove a great race and it was only tyre degradation that slowed you towards the end of the race.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vasilis Doumanas

As i said you are a gentleman, :) and as about the tyre degradation, its true, i was struggling a lot at the remaining laps of the race..

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Vasilis Doumanas

An off topic question.. Why at server lap chart Louis time is valid and shows more details about and our lap chart is not valid? I see it very often at assetto corsa live timing, some guys laps are valid and someone else is not..

6. Ken Jagger

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking why is there a difference between the SRO Report on the results page, as compared to the live AC messages saying a lap is invalid?

I'm guessing the lap timing actually continues within AC and is reported within the results file, which is where our results processing system picks it up from. Our system probably doesn't identify an "invalid lap" status, if indeed it is recorded in the results files.
    As far as an invalid lap is concerned, AC only deletes the time and doesn't reduce your lap count.

7. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Think he means the Live timing page (sTracker) Ken.

Those showing valid have pTracker app installed.

8. Ken Jagger

You're probably right Andrew. From what I can find out, an invalid lap flag is recorded whenever you exceed the "Allowed Wheels off track" value set in the server configuration. SRO servers are normally set to 4 and we deal with off-track excursions/cutting protests via our Rules & Regulations.

9. Vasilis Doumanas

[​IMG] I mean exactly what Andrew said, :) maybe it is the pTracker app.. Look at Louis time, it has time at all sectors plus it shows up the driving aids...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  10. Ken Jagger

Yes you need ptracker to be active in your client for this info to be seem in stracker.

At SRO we no longer require members to use ptracker in our events.