Round 4 Sveg Raceway - Fri Feb 26, 2021

Discussion in 'Best Fantasy Tracks Series Closed' started by John vd Geest, Dec 16, 2020.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

SRO default nw 09.jpg

WELCOME TO SVEG RACEWAY

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. John vd Geest

3. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
  4. John vd Geest

That's an old one I had lying around :)

5. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

Sorry guys, I got loads of troubleshootings to do these last days irl, didn't see this event coming at all, I don't know that track so will have to quit for it.
    Wish you some fun !

6. Filip Stoyanovich

Filip Stoyanovich Pro Driver

I only just barely got home, not even barely touching the track yet lol I'm goinna try getting in now, good luck tonight!

7. Filip Stoyanovich

Aaaand the RD track version is newer and differs from what is hosted at SRO ahhh will try to download again an join

8. Filip Stoyanovich

Sorry for my performance. Since last weekend I'm booked taking care of some family stuff, took some days off work. Coming home later usually, I was sure I wasn't going to make it tonight either, but I did. I joined just to try and have some fun laps. Additionally with my track versions issue, the wheel and pedals suddenly went off, no signal at all on race start. So I had to reboot and rejoin couple of laps later.
    Great track for racing, some technical parts too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

Great race yesterday with @John vd Geest and @Tom Fowler, also @Filip Stoyanovich (although he didn't have luck with his hardware). In spite of being only four cars in the race, the level of intensity was amazing. The 3-way battle with Tom and John was superb lasting for the entire race.
    We all made mistakes when leading and there was not much opportunity to break from the pack. It was a shame the final incident with John but I'm glad I wasn't at fault and made the right decision to continue in the race... Tremendous race!
    Congrats to John and Tom for such a fantastic drive! And hope to see Filip soon in full form.
    Video of the race as usual:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. John vd Geest

Must say, we are mostly only 4, but these are some of most intense and fun races I've done. Great stuff.
    Those guys from the AC League are missing out haha. The car and tracks are working really well. Good combo's.

Thanks for uploading Jos. Fun to watch back again,

• Like Like x 2
  11. Tom Fowler

Tom Fowler Pro Driver

Even if there were 25 people in that race, it couldn't have made it any better. Great racing, had loads of fun. I need to work on my defending

• Like Like x 3