rFactor 1 Round 4 Turagua

Discussion in 'BMW 2002Tii Challenge Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

Once again my work will keep me away from tonight's event. :( I will be back home at 19:30 GMT so i cant make it.. Wendsdays are difficult for me, have fun guys :)

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

My race hadn't much history. I hit Ken in the first lap and that put me last for almost all the race. Eventually i catched Jorge but I wasn't able to pass him (in fact, I hit him too). Seems my braking points were slightly different to anyone and that put me in trouble all race. At the end 5th but last. A shame the low attendance because the car is great and a good one for close battles. But that's how it is.

Congrats to Paul and see you in the next one. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

I had a very difficult race. I had just modified my brake pedal but went too hard on the settings. This meant I could barely press the pedal down. By the end of the race my calf muscle was getting cramp. Almost gave up half way but the race mentality set in and I couldn't give up a lead. Shame Ken got spun round and Ramon was at the back. It looked like we had similar pace. Also shame about the attendance.

• Like Like x 2