Automobilista 2 Round 4 VIR Full

Discussion in 'USA GTE Challenge Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  2. Rob Milliken

Race day PW set on the champ page!
    Server will restart @ 19:00 GMT for official 1hr practice. Admin must be first to join so please don't join if the server is empty just after 19:00 .. you my be on the server as much as you want before 19:00 GMT.
    Thanks !

3. Rob Milliken

The offical practice has started!

4. Zsolt Csók

Zsolt Csók Pro Driver

Congrats Tamás for the win again! The first 20 minutes was pretty exciting to fight with him for the lead, but I had to manage the fuel, so I switched to normal from rich and he just left me in the dust. Later I realized that my fuel won't last till the end so I switched to lean. Furthermore I just pushed the pedal half way and used only higher gears to save fuel. My last lap was 02.02.xx. LOL. My fueltank got really dry by the end. I had 0.6 liter when I crossed the finish line. I don't know what happened with the lad who overtook me in the final lap, for I was shown as the runner up.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Tamas Sipos

Tamas Sipos Pro Driver

It was a great fight Zsolt while it lasted, this explains why you suddenly got smaller and smaller in the mirror. John (i think) went in the box in the last corner of the last lap for some reason.
    Thanks Rob for hosting this series, i very much enjoyed it despite i couldn't participate in the first round (on one of my fav. track) due to sudden disconnect.

Congrats to everyone who finished the races!

• Like Like x 3
  6. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yeah, that was me. I could not see in the HUD how much time was left and I had only 5 liters left.
    So I went in to get some fuel. And as I left the pits, the race was over haha ... :D:eek:
    Well second or third, what's the difference. What did suck was that I was driving alone for most of the race. I was lonely :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Tamas Sipos

Tamas Sipos Pro Driver

Not sure what would have happened if you just carry on. Another full lap for you (since you were ahead) or the game just says it is over? Zsolt was behind me so he didn't need to do another lap.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rob Milliken

Great race guys! I really like this track! The hi speed esses' were a rush! Amazing times up front! Big Thanks to everyone!
    For the most part AMS2 MP did pretty good & the door to door racing is awesome! The sim is starting to shine & big updates coming this month so I can't wait to see what's next !

Congrats to Tamas taking the win in the GTE Porsche ! Automobilista 2 Screenshot 2021.11.13 - 14.45.21.88.jpg Blistering pace!
    & Grats to JDVG for a 3rd place podium finish in the final round! Lonely as it was, Nice Job !
    Automobilista 2 Screenshot 2021.11.13 - 14.49.58.51.jpg
    & I'm glad to say "No drivers were hurt in this hi flying incident"
    Automobilista 2 Screenshot 2021.11.13 - 14.42.43.100.jpg I had great fun chasing Ed for the first 45min ! then he fell off ? I must give the consistency award to Edward Jones AKA Mr. Consistent!~!~;)
    Automobilista 2 Screenshot 2021.11.13 - 14.52.11.01.jpg
    Their was a Ton of talent on display in this series Grats to all!
    Automobilista 2 Screenshot 2021.11.13 - 14.46.28.44.jpg
    Great job in the series guys ! The final results will be posted soon and the series champion crowned !

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

I realized I wasn't going to make it on fuel so switched to Normal fuel use but it was way too late. When I pitted one lap before the end I had .4 ltrs left. Somehow I have developed the talent of using more fuel despite being slower. o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1