Round 4 Zandvoort

Discussion in 'Historic F1 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

Goodness, it's tricky. This will be a difficult race.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

And another 'hump' on a lefthander on the back 'straight'. Catches me out every now and then.

I'm over a second down on the top times, so won't be challenging here :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Andrew Williams

What happened to the other 8 that were registered? tuttut :rolleyes:

Congrats Dino and podium.

Lonely race for me, which was quite lucky as I had lots of stutters at this track for some reason. Hopefully will be better at the next track :):cool:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Konstantin Bach

Konstantin Bach Pro Driver

Also the whole race went alone, not counting the circular.

6. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes it is disappointing to have a good start to a series and then the turnout goes down, especially after such a competitive event. It's even more annoying when members can't be bothered to unregister.

7. Konstantin Bach

Yes, a small event attendance. Maybe in other lots more traffic, but these measures too late for me to start.

8. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

What a tough and thrilling race that was.

Practice - I hated the track with a passion, and simply couldn't drive it in a March, so I had to switch to the Brabham.

Qualifying - I set one flying lap, then pitted for new tyres, excited the pits, set two more laps and stuffed them both up under pressure. Dino beat me by a landslide. - P2

Race - I got a good start and lead the race, but Dino wouldn't let me get away. For 36 minutes, I held him off as he swiped at my rear end and tried to distract me with my mirrors, and I really enjoyed backing him up on the entrances to corners and then accelerating away down the straights. I must've been really irritating. :) In the end, my front tyres went off and there was no holding Dino back. Well done, @Dino Paolini . You drove better this time. Thanks for the great race and thanks for not taking me off. See you in Spa!

9. Konstantin Bach

What is the Spa in downloads worth Silverstone 88?

10. Andrew Williams

I think the Spa track is part of the 'F1 1988' package along with Silverstone we used earlier in the championship.
    So you should already have the Spa track installed :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Konstantin Bach