Assetto Corsa Round 5 Autopolis Oita

Discussion in 'Mazda MX-5 Asian Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Kiril Kirilov

Kiril Kirilov Pro Driver

Very fun track! Thanks, Ken ;):)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

Sorry, couldn't esc to pits again.

Great race guys. I finally found the laptime a couple of laps from the end. Wish I had done a bit of practice now. :mad:

What a great track. Thanks for the introduction Ken

4. Ken Jagger

ESC key not working Alex? That's what happened to me after crossing the line at the end of Qual. I think it might be a bug in AC because it has happened to me 2-3 times before.
    Your welcome :) We've used it before in rF1 & rF2 races.

5. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

For me it started happening at the 1st MX-5 race. I don't remember it ever happening before. Happened every race since.

6. Ken Jagger

7. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

I told you it was that after the 1st race, along with how to stop it happening
    :p

Last nights' race was epic - I should probably fall off the track more often :D
    And what a track - you had to drive the MX5 in the complete opposite fashion to the other tracks in order to go fast here. So much fun just hurling it sideways at a corner while praying it would grip up in time to stay on!

I had fun passing Alex, Andreas and Kiril - good hard racing there so thanks guys

• Like Like x 1
  8. Andreas Schuster

Andreas Schuster Pro Driver

lol, while I was thinking about whether I should try to hold you off to allow Alex to catch up or let you through so you can keep Kiril busy, I slid off the track in T15 :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ken Jagger

So you did :oops::rolleyes: That's what getting older does to you :D

10. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Sorry guys. A very tough week at work. I totally forgot about race. And I really like Autopolis :(

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1