rFactor 2 Round 5 Brno

Discussion in 'Formula 4 Powered by ACD Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'll be away for this race so please make sure to start it on time with the in-game user voting. Enjoy the race :).

3. Michael LaBelle

Michael LaBelle Pro Driver

I have unregistered as I expect a call just before the race. If it finishes before race time begins I will try to join the race.

Thanks

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini Pro Driver

Wow, what a waste of an event. I did a couple of laps of practice and thought this will be fine with my usual setup, well I was wrong^^

Could only hold it on track (barely) in race 1 for p3 which was already too high for my abysimal pace :(

Took an experimental setup for qualy 2 and race 2. Qualy laps were still iffy, but atleast during the race, about 10 minutes before the end I was finally starting to get what I was doing, but it was too late :rolleyes: Well done to both winners for not letting Andrew win :D

I hope I can do the last one, see you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Very interesting situation for the podium fighters: Otto joined the series and was a class of its own.
    we thoght Andrew and Dino were untouchable, but Otto won R1 in great manner. R2: a very strange
    thing happened. Otto stood in front of me, green lights, we move and--Otto stalled the engine ????
    I could not avoid a little wheel banging, but when moving around his car i touched my teammate Michael,
    who did a very remarkable R2.

The rest of the race i only had one target: to catch Norman, 25 sec in front.
    I knew that it was not possible, aprox. 5 seconds difference would stay. But the last 2 laps, Norman had an
    engine - blowup and i got him 3 corners befor we crossed the finish line. Sorry Norman, this was not the way
    i wanted to pass.

Thanks for joining and please: lets give this series a dignified farewell at Donington.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Oli Bateson

Oli Bateson Pro Driver

Fun races, albeit a bit on my own at the back. I also got tangled up in the Otto incident on the start of Race 2. Like Gerhard I had nowhere to go and clipped the back of the seemingly stationary Otto, sorry for that :-(

• Like Like x 1