rFactor 2 Round 5 London

Discussion in 'Formula E - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Sorry Ken but I've been really busy these last few weeks and I probably won't be home in time for this race.
    I know that this series has a low turnout so if I can I will try and turn up.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

I've actually made it home early so I'll be racing :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Was going fine and working on managing the energy usage when the tiniest of parallel scrapes on a barrier pulled the car 90 degrees right and impaled me within it leaving the car in no-mans land. It then dropped me back in the garage still with all the damage and I drove out before realising it was damaged. Didn't figure I could go on so ESC out. Sorry to leave you guys on your lonesome! :(

Thinking about it now, this is the same as what happened to me in an rF2 race at Snetterton not so long ago, when it found a hole in the track borders and dumped me into the pits. It must be the way rF2 deals with those buggy issues??

5. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

To bad Ken, would have been nice with more drivers on track :)

Race was going fine until I hit the wall and lost a front tyre, but was rather close to pit lane so I didn't loose to much time going in for repair but had to pit 2 laps early.

I changed my setup running full power level 10/10, front bias 56% and radiator 50%, could with these run around 1:24 at 5.5%/lap. This worked better than I tested with 8/10 setting.

6. Ken Jagger

It's interesting how many different approaches you can use with this car mod. The difficulty is working out which is the best for each track. I was looking forward to the pit stops and later in the race to see if I could reel you in, but alas it wasn't to be. :)