rFactor 2 Round 5 Mondello Park Intl

Discussion in 'Ferrari Challenge 2019 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Jordi Torrent

Jordi Torrent Pro Driver

Hi everybody!
    Some help I need it to install Mondello circuit.
    I only have downloaded de rar file.
    Which steps I must be followed to install the file?
    Thk-U

3. Ken Jagger

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jordi Torrent

Jordi Torrent Pro Driver

thk-U Ken

• Like Like x 1
  5. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

The server appears to have a constant red light and I can't change out of first gear

6. Ken Jagger

When I checked the server was running Qualifying session, I restarted the weekend and have joined with np.

7. Caitlin Penny

Ok. I'll try again soon.

8. Caitlin Penny

I'm still getting the same problem. It's saying 'waiting for server' whenever I try to drive.

9. Caitlin Penny

I see your chat messages @Ken Jagger , but everyone's invisible, there's a red light at the end of the pits, I can't change out of first gear and it says 'waiting for server' whenever I try to drive.

10. Caitlin Penny

11. Caitlin Penny

Round 1: DNS
    Round 2: 1st!
    Round 3: 2nd
    Round 4: 3rd
    Round 5: 4th

It hurts to keep getting consistently worse like that, but ever since Barbagallo I just haven't been able to keep the tyres alive. Today I tried taking almost all camber off the front wheels and making the car really oversteery, but somehow my front left still disintegrated. It was just so frustrating and I don't know what I did wrong.
    Oh well. Thanks for the fun series @Ken Jagger ! You deserved this championship to be honest, as the cleaner and more consistent driver. I'd have loved to have fought you for it, but I couldn't make round one sadly. Onto the next one, I suppose.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ken Jagger

What was the fix? It might be useful for others in future.

13. Caitlin Penny

I just had to wait about ten minutes and then everything sprung into life

14. Ken Jagger

Thanks to everybody who ran in this series and for the close competition throughout. Happy New Year :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

done 1 race with this car before, year ago or something and track was new. had 30mins praccy before joining server and
    did 1.42-43 or something and it felt awfull. Then joined event and it started to go better.
    managed to take pole even tho wasnt pretty.
    race start went bad. didnt see Caitlin on mirrors at all so knew that car is there somewhere and left room while braking late.
    well... too late lol
    fought back but passing was somewhat difficult, had very soft brakes to make tyres last long.
    same reason got caught by surprise on last corner and saw I aint stopping but going to punt Caitlin. had to steer car to side
    and out of control it went. @Caitlin Penny my bad totally, should have waited couple laps more to see how you brake and so on.

had fun!

and gz Champ!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Juan Ramos

Juan Ramos Pro Driver

Hi was able to sign in to server today, but im here at rf2 multiplayer and the event isn't on the list?

17. Ken Jagger

The race server is usually taken down after the race is completed and the event is removed from the upcoming race list, but is shown in the results list after the results are processed.