rFactor 1 Round 5 Monza GP

Discussion in 'Historic Group C - Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Series is up

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  2. Ken Jagger

3. Andre Lagunzad

Andre Lagunzad Pro Driver

so we are starting same time as Bahrain GP? gonna have to race with the TV on...
    (edit) oops, I guess that's 1 hour after Bahrain GP start

4. Ken Jagger

5. Ken Jagger

A change of plans at SRO. It's been decided to maintain all our race start times in GMT, irrespective of clock changes around the world for Summer Savings Time. The race start time for this event has been amended and therefore now shows 16:15 although it will still run at the same time of day as previous races.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

NM, it would be nice if the schedule was listed in GMT only, no baloney.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  7. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

We are going to list all races in GMT.

8. Ken Jagger

The schedule for this series was amended yesterday in line with the decision to keep GMT as the time standard.. This race and the next are listed at 16:15 GMT which is correct.

9. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

@Fabio Lozio, I'm so sorry. Unacceptable brainfart on my part. I dont know if I was looking down to see my damage being dumbfounded I spun or if the heavy camber of these cars was part of it.. I deserve to loose the championship after that! ( I pulled back on track and turned in front of him:(:oops:)

There you go Paul; my promise of a vacation (surfing..into the wall..)

I really thought I was finally gonna have a good race at Monza....FAIL ( still hate this track )

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Qualy: Put in a PB to get P2
    Race: First few laps Scott and I changed position for the lead a couple of times until I managed to get out of the toe. Started to build a gap but had a moment braking into the 1st chicane. Lost pretty much all the gap. Stopped early for fuel but lost a lot of time with a scruffy out lap and slowing down too much as I came into the pits. Saw Scott at the side of the track. When Csaba did his pit stop I retook the lead. I hate this track I think it's one of the dullest tracks around. Sorry to see you end your race like that Scott but it does mean that there's a 3 way fight for the championship going into the last round.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

I do like the 3 way fight! I never really think about winning a championship anyway since good conditions at the ocean always beats sitting in front of my pc. But... I dont get many races where I have the pace for a good fight against Paul or Csaba I just was really pissed /flustered / totally surprised with the spin and then compounded it with the most NOOB move in my sim career and ruined anothers race ..
    Nice pass in Ascari (?) Paul!
    And damn those Lesmos (again)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

Strange race yesterday, I found myself in P3 at the start, then the race full of noob errors as I have always in this track, to end dunno how in 4th position.
    I saw some regular drivers with no pace at all here? As I said, it was a strange race after all. Let's see the next one. ;)

• Like Like x 1