rFactor 2 Round 5 Norisring

Discussion in 'USF2000 Championship Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

It brings joy to see a full registration list for this event. Would like to see that more often :) But we have a driver waiting to join the event. As a courtesy to other members, please remove yourself from the signup list if you cannot attend the event. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I could write a novel but that was just not my day.
    Nevertheless I made a highlight video but as there was not much from my side, I covered other drivers such as Roel "limping home".

• Like Like x 4
  4. Bret Metcalf

Bret Metcalf Pro Driver

Good job with the video Philip:).

I could not find any decent consistent pace at all through practice, come race night I knew it was going to be a difficult race for me, so my mind set was just to finish & don't overdrive the car however In race 1, I end up at T1 by taking out Philip for which I sincerely apologise,:( I should know better, likewise in race 2, at T1 I collect Michael (Schmiedel) on the exit for which I offer another apology...just bad driving/judgement on my part:(...further into the race I changed down gears to quickly, the back end scooped around and I collect Rob...yet another apology to Rob is in order here. Overall, nothing to be proud about after my silly mistakes which ruined other peeps races, hope my apologies help take the sting out of the drivers I collided with.

Regards,
    Bret

• Like Like x 3
  5. Henry Drury

Henry Drury Pro Driver

@Philipp Pichler
    Great video! I was the blue red and white 42 car that put it in the wall at the end...
    I started from the back for Race 2, and with 5 minutes left I was in p2, catching Michael in p1 pretty fast, and I thought imagine if I could go p13 to p1 and pass him on the last lap... so I started pushing even harder and suddenly I was backwards against a wall...

Great race by everyone!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sergio Casanovas

Sergio Casanovas Pro Driver Donator

GR overal for me in a circuit that keep me scare til the chekered flag. Thanx very much for the hiligths Philip!.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Nick Lawrence

Nick Lawrence Pro Driver

I also have an apology to make. In race 2 between T1 and T2 I thought I was clear past someone as I moved left to take T2 but it turns out I wasn't and I caused an almighty crash so one again sorry to all involved.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Roel Postma

Roel Postma Pro Driver

Please, Pretty Please, make use of Crewchief. It will tell you that Postma is still there! Amongst other even more essential info about you and your car.

• Informative Informative x 1