Round 5 Prague - Fri Mar 12, 2021

Discussion in 'Best Fantasy Tracks Series Closed' started by John vd Geest, Dec 16, 2020.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

SRO default nw 07.jpg

WELCOME TO PRAGUE

Force Feed Back - Curb settings
    If you are experiencing heavy trembling through the steering wheel when going over the gobball stones,
    then open your FFB app on track and lower the "curb" settings until the problem is solved.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  2. John vd Geest

3. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

Same causes lead to same effects, so that I won't be racing this track (which is really beautiful btw) to preserve my wheel.

Have fun guys !

4. John vd Geest

Again, my lap time on live timing is from an earlier server setting with more grip. It's not valid for the current server settings.

5. Dimitar Dulichki

Dimitar Dulichki Pro Driver

For some reason i can't join the practice serer. Maybe it has a password?

6. John vd Geest

7. Dimitar Dulichki

Dimitar Dulichki Pro Driver

Yes, i try to find it there, but the password field is blank. Maybe i need to register for the event?

8. John vd Geest

Ooohh, yes you need to register :)

9. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

10. Tom Fowler

Tom Fowler Pro Driver

Just to let you know, i'll be on the server but away from my PC until about 7.30 as I have to pick my other half up from work

• Like Like x 2
  11. John vd Geest

Made so many mistakes today. Couldn't concentrate and focus. Hope to do better for the last round.
    Black Cat is a pretty cool circuit, so will be good fun.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Tom Fowler

Tom Fowler Pro Driver

Very frustrated at my PC freezing. Ive never had anything like that happen before. I wonder if because I was so close the the back of Jos and it was taking up most of my screen that there was some sort of graphical processing issue on my end. I had good pace at that point. Carried on after my PC unfroze but I was driving too hard and wrapped myself around a barrier. Shame, onto the next one

• Like Like x 3
  13. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

A good result yesterday considering it's almost impossible driving anywhere near @Filip Stoyanovich with this car when he knows the track...
    P2 was the objective and the challenge. @Csaba Lako and @Tom Fowler were not giving up easily and, the only thing that kept me from losing P2 was the fact that this beautiful track has nowhere to overtake...
    Congrats to Filip for the masterclass he always gives with this car (any car actually) and to @John vd Geest for so effectively capitalising on Csaba and Tom's issues. Tremendous respect to Csaba and Tom for the brave attacks knowing tyres would go quicker on the attack.
    Despite the reduced number of drivers, this series continues to deliver great fun. Thanks for organising, John.
    Video as usual:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

:eek: Well, Tom, you didn't give me any options other than hitting the "sabotage graphic" button... :D I was breaking under such brutal pressure. :p
    The video shows the events from my angle at around 20:35. Sorry this happened. I think I might have managed to hold anyway. It's too hard to overtake on this track...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Filip Stoyanovich

Filip Stoyanovich Pro Driver

Well, I used the time to put out several laps and know the track prior to joining the server. That was a good idea with all those rails crossing the track! I used the same setup since last few races and the car was flying.

• Like Like x 2