Project Cars 2 Round 5 Spa !

Discussion in 'SRO Lamborghini Super Trofeo Europe Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Rob Milliken

Reminder : The track cut penalty's are off for all SRO events ! please respect the rules & watch the track boundary's! the rule is 2 wheels must remain within the track boundary . Spa has quite a few run off areas where its easy to get an advantage , If you gain a position with 4 wheels out side the track limits you must return the position as soon as possible in a safe consistent manner .. Off's are part of racing ,be respectful and maintain integrity by abiding to the rules !
    All SRO events are subject to Admin Replay Review .
    Thanks !

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

What was the glitch at the start Rob? I was too busy trying to figure out why game gave me +20 seconds at the start??
    Nice start Chris and avoiding contact with me ! Last lap I got hung up in the grass when you went by and then after that I bumped the rev limiter..haha:rolleyes:

4. Rob Milliken

Ya idk what happened ..it went right to the grid b4 I could press ready .. The 20 sec's is given for penalty's ..you must have been speeding in the pits or something .. In pc2 you havr to turn you rev limiter OB as it defaults off where in like rf2 it defaults to on so u don't speed ...

5. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Speeding in pits (in P and Q) has been a grid penalty every other time. I got +20 after the start. The only thing I could see was I was rolling backwards more than anyone else at lights out..