Assetto Corsa Round 5 Zandvoort

Discussion in 'Bad Voices GT3 Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

The following members have been unregistered from the series for non-attendance in recent races.

Sergio Silva
    Henri Miettinen
    Olman Morales

This track only has 18 driver slots available, so please unregister if you will not be attending, so that your slot will become available for somebody else who does want to race.

2. Ken Jagger

Server is up

3. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

It was a very nice race. With some incidents for me and for others, but for me the worst was the fuel calculation. I did the math for 45 minutes :confused:o_O.
    This cost me 2 places :(.
    Sorry Roger if I was pushing to hard and touch you few times. Thank you for a nice race.
    PS When I start to get used with the car, the series in over :p

• Like Like x 3
  4. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Great race guys, my game crashed twice, i saw it caused some problems. I watched the replay and my car de-syncronised, went through 1 barrier, the wheels came off then back across the track through another barrier head on into Philipp Pichler - McLaren MP4-12C Hexis Racing #7. I had no contol over this but never the less i'm really sorry as it finished their race....:(...Bet he had a fright! :eek:.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Ken Jagger

I think it was actually Darrel Kruger. ;)

6. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Ok, ...... whoever it was i'm sry.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Darrel Kruger

Darrel Kruger Pro Driver

06152019WRECK.jpg OK, pretty funny, who wrote the head on app? James! {edit)
    You guyes really must hate me!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 4
  8. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

My heart goes out to Darrel. If ever there was a wrong place, wrong time to be on exactly that piece of tarmac that was it.

James and myself watched the replay back and nearly missed it. The beginning looked like a glitch then to see the car warp through 3 barriers with no wheels and head on wipe out the 12C. Its such a bad coincidence.

The pace of the back runners has improved a lot. You guys are getting harder and harder to bully :)

9. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

My 'drive through barriers app' will soon be available!:D. Sorry Darrel, glad you can see the funny side. :) Bet you crapped your pants lool.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1