rFactor 1 Round 6 Buenos Aires

Discussion in 'Classic Formula 1 1978 LE Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ken Jagger

The rFactor Matchmaker server is down at the moment due to it being patched for several Windows Server vulnerabilities. I have been told it should be back up again within the next hour or so.

3. Ken Jagger

I will be not be able to attend this race, so I ask that you all please ensure that it starts at the scheduled time by using the in-game voting system.

Enjoy. :)

4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Race Day PW Set.

5. Ramon Llupart

Ramon Llupart Pro Driver Donator

The track is bugged, I was running in 3rd and when entered pits, my pitcrew didn't take my car. Tried everything, all positions, nothing worked and finally I was out of fuel. :mad:

Sad end of the championship for me. :(

6. Andre Lagunzad

Andre Lagunzad Pro Driver

Unfortunately, some other drivers were compromised by the narrow pitlane entry. Like I said during free practice, you have to enter as close to the pit entry sign as possible to avoid this problem and make sure you see the pitlane speed limit message. Otherwise, your pitcrew will not receive you.

Anyway, congrats to Ricardo, series champ, 6 wins from 6 races, 100% victory. Thanks to all participating drivers and thanks to our admin Ken. I hope there will be another Saturday series soon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paul Anstey

Paul Anstey Pro Driver

Congratulations to Ricardo you seemed to find something in these cars that the rest of us didn't :)
    Well done to my teams mates in bringing the series win to Bad Voices Racing :)
    Thanks Ken for running the series.
    RIP Anthoine Hubert

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1