Automobilista 2 Round 6 Cadwell Park

Discussion in 'AMS2 1974 Porsche Cup Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

1090106-1536.jpg This has been a really fun series! I want to thank everyone for participating!

Here we are in the final round with only 10 points separating 1st & 2nd
    14 points between 2nd & 3rd and a hand full of drivers within reach of the podium!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  2. Rob Milliken

Tight & twisty best describes this track! It's going to be a nail biter! Lots of elevation changes & not allot of places to pass!
    A true test for the final round to crown a champion! :D
    Good luck all! ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rob Milliken

Quick update- due to extreme weather in my area my power is out!:eek:o_O.I have no idea when it will come back on so im asking if anyone in the race could be admin and hit the ‘continue’ button when it pops up between sessions ? You would need to log on exactly 1hour before q to get the clock running to have the event start on time so 18:00 GMT as Q starts at 19:00 GMT. If not we might need to cancel the event …
    I’m hoping my power will come back on & will report back as soon as it does!
    I'm on my phone for now!
    Thx!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

I should be able to make it Rob. Good luck with the power.
    Jos

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rob Milliken

Powers back!! So, we are good to go ~!~!~ Thx Jos for stepping up, good to know we have back up !!:)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rob Milliken

7. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

So annoying..3 of my biggest freezes yet. 1st racing lap down the hill into mansfield, and then every 2 laps or so.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

Sorry to hear about your freezes. That's so annoying!!
    I was hoping for the Julian-Davide battle to be brutal and to keep pace with them looking for any opportunity if there was a moment between the two... With @Julian Smith's freeze, my plan was out of the window. I tried keeping up with @Davide Molaro but I didn't have the stamina today... Congrats on a great pace and win, Davide.
    Great to race with you all and looking forward to the next AMS2 champ. Hopefully, there won't be issues next time.
    I think I might have topped the champ due to the consistency :). A reason to be glad :cool: today.
    See you soon!
    Jos

• Like Like x 2
  9. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

1st congrats to @Davide Molaro on a brilliant win And @Jos Ogos for the podium, top driving.
    Thanks also to all for trying to help me and @Scott Ring out with our Freezing problem, and doing 2 sighting laps, much appreciated.
    However like @Scott Ring my freezing was worse this time round and had more of them, so dam strange.
    I will continue to work on this and try some public lobby online races and see if I get the same issues.
    Thanks to all and your efforts @Rob Milliken

• Like Like x 2
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  10. Davide Molaro

Davide Molaro Pro Driver

Thank you guys! It was a pleasure racing with you! The battle at Kyalami was truly epic! It has been with Jos and Julian if I rember well! The only negative episode was with Chris at Spielberg, that was a proper bad move on the straight..
    @Rab: thanks for everything! Please organize a new champ with GTE cars! Those cars are great! We could create a new champ with the new 911 RSR GTE :) To keep on with the same RSR soul ;) see you guys! Thanks again!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Jens Roos

Jens Roos Pro Driver

Have been a fun series and congratulations to podium and our champion Jos!

Had also a few shorter freeze moments in this race as well. Hope also Reiza in near future also looks at lots of odd behavior existing in multi-player, and I would assume the lack of dedicated server or at least admin commands. Don't play so much with AI (in any sim), but noted some features present there as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1