Round 6 Calabogie Motorsports Park - Thu May 28, 2020

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa GT Legends Closed' started by John vd Geest, Feb 12, 2020.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Welcome to Round 6 Calabogie Motorsports Park

Calabogie Motorsports Park is a 5.05-kilometre (3.14 mi) race circuit 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) east of the community of Calabogie in the township of Greater Madawaska, Renfrew County, eastern Ontario, Canada. It hosts regional road racing and is the main circuit in the Ottawa metropolitan area.

The Park, which opened in September 2006, has played host to multiple club racing events. The track also been visit those two years by the Castrol Canadian touring Championship from 2007 to 2009.
    The track previously hosted the Canadian Superbike Championship opening round in 2008 on the Stadium track, and on the full track in 2009.
    The inaugural race of the GT3 Cup Challenge have been held from May 14 to May 15, 2011. This marked the first time the Challenge, which held 120 events and 255 championship rounds in 2011, was brought to Canada.
    The Park has also been used as a testing track for the Harley-Davidson XR1200.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  2. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

Never even heard of this track yet alone raced on it!

3. John vd Geest

Server is up.

4. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Pro Driver

eek just realised this is on the wifes birthday, i might not be able to make this one but will see if i can be persuasive ;)

5. John vd Geest

Alright. Don't forget to unregister if you can't :)

6. Lorenzo Galluzzi

Lorenzo Galluzzi Pro Driver

Good Evening,

i've already tested the track in practice mod and seems fine, but when i trie to run a quick race the game crash and return me to Ac main menĂ¹, so i'm suffering the same problme i had at Vir Full last Thursday,any idea how to figure out that problem?

Best Regards

Lorenzo

7. John vd Geest

There is a server up for Calabogie. Try it online.

8. Lorenzo Galluzzi

I've done coupple of laps and had no problems, troubles come when i driver with other cars around, even if the Cpu and Gpu are not working hard.
    Tried to simulated a race at Nurburgring with 33 competitors and everythig was working fine...seems the problem is related with the latest tracks downlaoded....

9. Lorenzo Galluzzi

Apparently the problems come when i drive my Daytona, i've made some tests with different mods, and after with Gt Legends mod but driving another car, and everything was working properly

10. John vd Geest

Try driving another car. If that works, you can change.

11. Lorenzo Galluzzi

I've tried the Bmw and the Cobra, actually everything seems fine fine, i'll try to install again the mod, if it still keeps giving me problems, if possible, i'll take another car...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

Dont forget to copy the kunos files for the RSR, or else the game will crash...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lorenzo Galluzzi

Hi all,
    i'm still struggling with freezing/crashing problems when racing with many opponets, i do think the problem is the PSU, which is quite old, since fps performance seems to be ok.
    I've ordered new one, hope i can get it before thursday, if not i will unregister from the serie to allow other drivers to join.

Best Regards

Lorenzo

14. Laurent Londes

Laurent Londes Pro Driver

Strange issues, I read your posts in the other thread but I have no clue. I hope that is the issue and you get it resolved soon!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lorenzo Galluzzi

After Nurburgring race i've bought a new Cpu and a new motherboard, since Vir i started to have those issues, so it must be in some way related to the new componets installed...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Have you got the memory settings correct in the BIOS?

17. Vasilis Doumanas

Vasilis Doumanas Pro Driver

I believe its temperature problem.. When the opponents are many, cpu and graphics card are stressed a lot.. Lorenzo do you have your GPU or CPU overclocked? If yes, try to rollback at factory settings and watch the temperatures.. If they getting too high then maybe you have problem with cooling, maybe fun speed of gpu or the cpu is not working properly.. If the temperatures are ok then look for a power supply or look for new memory if you dint change it with cpu and motherboard.. Also try to lower graphics settings to see how it goes.. :)
    I forgat to mention, you dont have to unregister from the series, you can unregister only for the event if you will not get you new PSU until then... ;)

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Lorenzo Galluzzi

Hi guys,
    thanks a lot fo your suggestions!
    I haven't overclocked my Pc and temperatures seem to be fine, i've bought some more Ram as well when i upgraded my machine. What do you mean with memory settings in the BIOS Ken? (sorry i'm not versed in this matters)

Regards

Lorenzo

19. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

You need to set the motherboard Bios timing and voltage settings for the memory used to those for the specific memory sticks used. Try googling for "memory settings in bios" for information on how to do this. One result I got was this https://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/arti...mputer-ram-memory-after-ve-installed-it-2017/

20. Lorenzo Galluzzi

• Informative Informative x 1