Round 6 Horsma Trophy - Thu Jun 24, 2021

Discussion in 'Ferrari 250 GTO Challenge Closed' started by John vd Geest, Mar 30, 2021.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

upload_2021-3-30_12-0-17.png

Welcome to round 6 Horsma Trophy

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. Jos Ogos

Jos Ogos Pro Driver

A bit of Horsma...

• Like Like x 3
  3. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

Sorry guys I chose to stop at my first mistake as I am in a quite big migraine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Difficult race and the last position was mine maximum target, I thought that after most races I understand how to drive this car but nothing.. always totally unpredictable and this track sure doesn't help me :D
    It's sad to see the empty grid, the organizers deserve more respect

Many thanks guys and compliments to Matteo for the champs' victory
    Ciao!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Matteo Santini

Matteo Santini Pro Driver

I had no time to prepare this race properly, and Tim simply flew away after some laps with his superb pace. All in all it becomed the worse race of my life, as I found myself alone on the track, with 36° celsius in my room, sweating like a fountain.
    Like 3 years ago at SROUK, here at SRO the 250 achieved no success. It's a cursed car, it's absolutely not easy to drive and manage under braking, and a lot of people doesn't like to race with it. In the ends people will not sign up or will abandon the champ halfway. That was a predictable result for this champ.
    Jos left us in a sea of shite:D:D:D

Thanks to Tim for some great battles along the races and to all the people who honoured the champ until the end.

I guess we will see after the summer, as I usually don't (sim)race during this hellish heat period.

See you chaps

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Maxime Tendil

Maxime Tendil Pro Driver

Bravo to @Matteo Santini for the championship, well done mate ! Congrats to Tim and Alessandro also. :)

• Like Like x 2