Assetto Corsa Round 6 Knockhill

Discussion in 'Ginetta G55 Supercup 2017 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Martin James

Martin James Pro Driver

Hi Ken
    Cant see the server in the listings and have been checking since Sunday, it could be my end but i do see another SRO server up for Monza... Can you help?
    Martin

3. Ken Jagger

The server is working normally and is named "SRO Ginetta Supercup" not "SRo Server" which is another online League nothing to do with Simracingonline.co.uk
    Do you have the track installed from our downloads?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

Sorry guys I'll need to sit this 1 out.

After a week of trying to get parts shipped to repair my V2's I just purchased a new set. Looks like they won't arrive till Monday. Best of luck to you all.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Martin James

Martin James Pro Driver

Thanks for checking Ken, i do have the correct track and just did a reinstall of it just in case. Knockhill2017. Found the server when i un-clicked the DLC button and the knockhill2017 flashes red with the DLC content unavailable notice. Track loads fine off line though..?
    Bit lost really, not had this before
    Martin

6. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Same here, downloaded the track again but when I go online the track name is in red, missing content?
    I notice that there are only 3 drivers with a timed lap, is anyone else having problems joining the server?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  7. Ken Jagger

I'm still recovering my PC from a HDD problem and don't have STEAM/AC installed yet. I've asked Rob Milliken if he can check the server out and hopefully he can sort things out today.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

I found and fixed an issue so please try the server now !
    It should show ..however I'm now getting a check sum error but I might not have the latest ver of the mod ..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Sorted Rob, I got on to the server no problems.;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rob Milliken

Ok gents after numerous hrs of trouble shooting I think I solved all the issues .. Make sure you have the current ver of Knockhill from Oct 1st 2018 , (current in our SRO downloads)& we also are a build behind for the gennetta mod so make sure you have v 1.6 installed there is a newer version 1.7 released Nov 19th 2018 but we are not yet using this one so be sure you have 1.6 for tomorrows race this is the version in our SRO downloads ..
    Please let me know if anyone else has issues !! race is less than 24 hrs from now ..

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Rob Milliken

12. Ken Jagger

I've had to withdraw from this race due to ongoing PC issues. Have fun.

13. Stacy Newcomb

Stacy Newcomb Pro Driver

Late call but not going to make this, been rebuilding my whole rig/desk area and at the 11th hour decided it would be a great idea to cut through my monitor power lead instead of the cable tie,
    So kinda put the mockers on what was a good day.

GL and HF

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Congrats to winner!! Good racing all. Enjoyed myself in this race. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  15. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I thought you were gonna get me and then you dropped back after lapping a backmarker. I was all ready for a good fight :D

• Like Like x 2
  16. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

LOL, I really wanted to John but I was driving on the limit trying to catch you and then when I caught up to you, I was stuck. Driving the car to the limit and then having to try to pass you, I was pushing it. That's when the car became slippery. :D Good stuff!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Good race guys :). Great battle Martin.