rFactor 2 Round 6 Lime Rock Uphill Chicane

Discussion in 'USF 2000 Road to Indy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ricardo Ferreira

Ricardo Ferreira Pro Driver

Hi guys,
    I can't race tomorrow! :(
    ITs a shame losing the championship like this, but nothing I can do!

GL to everyone.

3. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

Aww, Ricardo! That's such a shame! You really deserved this one. If I win the championship tomorrow I'll dedicate it to you, because there's no doubt you would have won.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

Good fun until i got kicked out. Dont know why but my network is working still.
    R2 had faster set, had put more to rear but last 10 or so it was very slippery with my rears.

5. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

WAIT, I THINK I MISCALCULATED! I THINK I STILL WON!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

wait, is that Glock?:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Congrats @Caitlin Penny, I made some progress but still not good enough. Probably I should have skipped this race, but I wanted to try it in a competition if my set up is ok.
    As already said, presumably sorry to @Kostas Kantzouras . I was that car spinning in the first sector. I tried too hard to get a lap and spun, simple as that.
    And @Scott Ring I think we share the responsibility on what happened in Race one. I was really confused in that situation and thought maybe I should let him go. But then you were faster than expected... And I have really no clue what happened some laps later at turn one :confused:

The second race was much better but still, lacked in consistency. I hope I will get there in the next series.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Kostas Kantzouras

Kostas Kantzouras Pro Driver

I was hoping for pole position, already a couple of tenths down 1 st corner with less than a minute to go, and I get a proper head on! Imagine what disaster that would be if it happened in real life. I said it looked deliberate to me, to take me out, because you spun (which is OK, everyone has spun there), but then you get back in the racing line facing the opposite direction, with no more time to do anything. I don't understand it.

9. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Stephen lifted or braked to let us by, but I had such a run and was too close to him to react in time, I just wasnt patient enough.

• Informative Informative x 1