rFactor 2 Round 6 Magnificent Park Endurance

Discussion in 'Virtual Endurance Championship Season 3 Closed' started by Johnny Gutierrez, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Hello,

Trying to get into the race/practice server but it's a no go with the password. Has it changed?

Thank you,

2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry Johnny my mistake put password on server started talking to Ken and Mark forgot to put in championships :mad:

3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Started the race off well in 3rd behind Fahn and Paul with Mark close in attendance, After a few laps for some stupid reason I decided to look at the fuel that made me slightly miss my braking point rear came round hit the wall.

4. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I was looking forward to an in-race competition with Toni, who seemed a bit off the boil unusually for some reason. All was going ok until my PC decided to shutdown completely as if the power had been switched off, yet all the rest of the house didn't have a problem. So over 2 laps down on the GT's when I got back in, I was lucky there were only 3 other P2's running, to get a few points at the finish.

5. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

Xmas weeks means no time at all so no praccy at all.
    Starting laps my car hit something weird and flew off. Had to repair.
    After that did 80min praccy session without the possibilith to tune setup...
    Took traction control off to color my race.

6. Johnny Gutierrez

Thank you Nigel. I had fun racing with you guys. Good fun with a bit of sweating.

7. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

You always sweat racing against Fahn Thomas. :)

8. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Looking at his qual time, I didn't think Marcos would be so fast on racepace. But I was glad to see that he was. We were doing pretty much the same laptimes and he was always close, so exciting race.
    Almost threw it all away. When I came out of the pits I slammed the throttle down to hard and spun, almost loosing my rear wing against the wall LOL !! Luckely I had a bit of a gap to Marcos, so it was of no consequence.

Gratulations to Fahn on his GT win. This is a difficult track, so well done to all.

9. Johnny Gutierrez

This time Barrett gave me a good race. Good times. :)

Congrats to you John and Fahn.