Round 6 Misano

Discussion in 'Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters Closed' started by Scott Ring, May 7, 2018.

1. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Well my DTM luck runs out this weekend since my kid is graduating college..have fun boyz. (Unless everyone crashes and gifts me the title :p:Do_O)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Have a GREAT day Scott :)
    Something to remember all your life with pride :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

Oh man.. I was looking forward to a hard fought battle for the championship. :) Congrats on your college graduate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

5. Ken Jagger

Server is up

6. Michael Schmiedel

Michael Schmiedel Pro Driver Donator

Only 2012 cars?:oops:

7. Ken Jagger

Yes after all the moaning and groaning about guys using DRS with the 2013 cars on tracks that didn't have defined DRS Zones, we will only use 2012 cars for the remainder of the series.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I am not racing today. Good luck guys.

9. Ken Jagger

:(

10. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Sorry everyone, I'm working on another project for SRO and I want to try and finish that today if possible. So I won't be able to attend this time.

I've been suffering random disconnects with RF2 recently which is a bit of a pain anyway.

Hope you have a good race :)

11. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

Sorry guys for that spin.. i was totally not concentrated
    Qualy was a joke.. stupid mistakes
    Turned boost to one on formation lap, baby crying, forgot to get up to 6
    Baby kept on started crying, lost concentration, spunned... twice... .. pressed ESC

Rarerly have the time to race, when i do.. it's a disaster
    So ... for the time being, I quit online racing
    Sorry all

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  12. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

There are some issues with pit boxes at this track. During practice I pull into my box but could not get service. Tried several times. It happened in the race also. I sat in my box for 15-20 seconds but no tires. The box looked odd because it was not square with pit lane and was angled about 20 degrees. Oh well... It was very fun series and I hope we get another DTM series in the near future. Thanks for the good times. Race ya'll later..

13. Ken Jagger

Grats on your series win Mark and for sure we can run another DTM at some time :)
    Sadly this was a bit of a bogey series for me as once again I got taken out when running in a decent position like at Norisring, except without the 1200 sec damage repairs. Only 300+ this time, so aren't I lucky? :mad:
    With the totally unexpected and unusual engine blow-up at Brands Hatch when leading, I consider myself fortunate to finish 4th overall in the series.

Thanks to all those members who supported the series, but it was a shame to see so many drop out along the way.

14. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Grats on taking the DTM championship Mark.

15. Michael Schmiedel

Michael Schmiedel Pro Driver Donator

Thank you very much for this series.

I also hope that we will soon have the DTM back in the programme.

Thanks to the man from the breakdown service:D:cool:, who pushed me to the finish line.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Larry Thomas

Larry Thomas Pro Driver Donator

Love these cars but unfortunately these cars do not like me.

Have to agree, but at a later time if at all possible, say 8pm/ 8:30pm BST. The early time did not work out at all for me.